The "Wild West".
As soon as one speaks of the western part of Madagascar, one already imagines the Tsingy of Bemara which is a national park classified as a UNESCO heritage site. There are also the dry forests of Kirindy and Kirindy Mite to the north and south of Morondava with its famous Fosa and lemurs, including the world's smallest lemur. The famous baobab alley and its three species. MAKAY, a hiker's paradise. The beaches of Belo su mer, Andavadoaka, Salary to Mangily southwards along the west coast...
- Accommodation in a SINGLE room with half board (breakfast and dinner/menu)
- The 4x4 car with an English speaking driver and all the fuel.
- All activities mentioned in the program (entrance fees and local guides in the reserve)
- All transfers, road taxes and parking
- All lunches, packed lunches during the tour.
- Tips, drinks and bottled water, personal expenses
- Insurance and visa
- All activities not mentioned in the programme.
- The international flight with airport taxes