The 'Wild West'
West Madagascar is full of wild beauty. Here you will find the famous 800-year-old giants of Baobab alley, and the astonishing Tsingy rock formations of Bemara National Park, a UNESCO heritage site. In the dry forest of Kirindy you'll find the elusive fossa and many lemurs, including the smallest lemur in the world. The Makay massif is a hiker's paradise, a little-explored network of canyons filled with life. After your adventure, relax on the beautiful beaches of Andavadoaka, Belo su mer, and Salary.
- Accommodation in a SINGLE room with half board (breakfast and dinner/menu)
- The 4x4 car with an English speaking driver and all the fuel.
- All activities mentioned in the program (entrance fees and local guides in the reserve)
- All transfers, road taxes and parking
- All lunches, packed lunches during the tour.
- Tips, drinks and bottled water, personal expenses
- Insurance and visa
- All activities not mentioned in the programme.
- The international flight with airport taxes