The Big North
The North is made up of discoveries of the National Park of Ankarafantsika where we find lemurs, reptiles, and also favourable to ornithology, then we continue towards the cave of Anjohibe and the waterfall of Mahafanina a little more in the west. The cocoa plantation of Ambanja and the tsingy of Ankarana, the red tsingy, the PN of the Amber Mountain as well as the three bays of Diego Suarez are among the must-sees of the North. Choice of leisure activities at the beach of Ramena or on the island of Nosybe and its surrounding peninsulas with different possibilities of activities such as whale watching, fishing...
- Accommodation in a room / double bungalow during the tour
- Continental breakfast during the trip
- All transportation in a 4x4 car with French-speaking driver and all fuel
- All activities mentioned in the program
- All the transfer, tolls, parking, ...
- The flight : Diego - Tananarive
- All lunches / picnic lunches and dinners during the tour
- All activities not mentioned in the programme
- Tips, drinks and extras
- Insurance and visa fees
- External flights