The South of Mada
From Ambalavao, where the second largest zebu market of Madagascar is located, the great South begins. Followed by Andringitra NP which is the second summit at 2658 m. Then the PN of Isalo and its magnificent landscapes. The beaches of Anakao and Ambola are not to be missed before continuing to Fort Dauphin on the path of the radiata turtles through the cacti. The great south offers semi-arid but impressive landscapes. This part is for adventurers. Unavoidable change of scenery. Words are not enough to describe this part of the Big Island.
- Accommodation in a double/twin room for the duration of the trip.
- Half board basis (breakfast and dinner) for the duration of the trip.
- All transport by 4x4 car with an English speaking driver and all fuel.
- All activities mentioned in the program (entrance fees and local guides in the parks and reserves) EXCEPT the leisure day.
- All transfers airport - hotel - airport, port - hotel - port, road taxes, parking.
- Domestic flight from Antananarivo to Toliary
- All lunches inside the park during the excursion.
- Tips, drinks and bottled water, personal expenses
- Insurance and visa
- All activities not mentioned in the programme
- The international flight